Wednesday, August 27, 2008

IM LOVING LOGAN!!

So im finally back at school. I love it so much. My apt is so cute and i love my room mates:) my room roommates name is Holly then there is Julee, Allie, Kari, and Monica.. Kari and Monica are really quiet and i think they are scared of us cause the four of us are so loud. we were all cheerleaders in high school so just think about that CRAZY!! School is a little stressful but i love it.
Holly, Julee, Me
BINGO....ya none of us won
Ha ha..this couch was in front of a dumpster...we took it and...
put it on our balcony:) that other girl is just a neighbor
WalMart...we were so hyper and crazy..
I was so scared i wasn't going to be able to find friends cause i was all alone...but i found some and they live with me...im so happy right now..Love you all

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i whish i was up there i miss u so much love ya brynn

Unknown said...

shayly when should i come up call me. your lil sis brynn

Unknown said...

hey shay i made a blog but it is not good yet so i will let you see it lator so have fun love ya brynn

Unknown said...

shay! you should post on your blog every once in a while! i would love to read it! hope you're doing great! talk to you soon!