Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Finally Got My Own Blog

Jake(age 4), Isaac(age 6), Aubrey(age 7), Brynn(age 10), Me
Hey guys I'm excited to have a blog cause I did it with my friends and it kind of stoped so now i will be able to be apart of your lives. K so here is a little about what is happening in my life right now...Well you know Tai? ya well we broke up...it's weird but i think it is for the best. so if you know any cute boys...hook your sista up:) I live at home with my wonderful family and I love spending time with them and it is going to be sad to move away again in a month but I'm ready to meet new people. I work Monday through Friday 9-6 as a Nanny and I love it cause i love kids but it does get hard and I'm about ready to be done. And yes i still work at Baskin Robins only one night a week...so thats about all that is new:)

No comments: