Friday, July 18, 2008

My GOOD friend is gettin married

So it's crazy..my friend jenny is getting married to a wonderful man named Trevor cox....they met at utah state...but i was going to live with jenny and erica for next year at school...but now im going by myself. jenny is getting married and erica decided to go to UVU..im scared to go up by myself again but i did it last year...i can do it again...i was always thinking i would have tai there so i didn't need my friends...but tai is gone now...so i really am going by myself...well the other night i had a kida sleep over with jenny before she is married...we talked and talked and talked and couldn't stop talking...it was so fun to catch up with her i love her so much. and i can't wait for her and trev to live in logan and be my parents in logan:)

1 comment:

Wesley Family said...

I didn't know that you had a blog. It is fun to get to see this side of you and get to know you better! You remind me a lot of myself before I was married.