Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Little Bro is 16!!!!




Oh my gosh...crazy..little cade is really 16 years old..that scares me..he is 16 and going into high school and he is a very handsome youngman...So many girls are going to fall in love with him cause he is so cute, nice, athletic...he has so much going for him. It is so fun because he is starting to like me ha ha...like we are becoming such good friends now that he is growing up. I can't wait to go on a double date with him..well in order to do that he needs to find a girl and i need to find a boy ha ha but once we do it will be so fun.


Cade is.....


Cool


Awsome


Darling


Excellent at everything he does


I love my little brother so much

2 comments:

Chereebee said...

Shay-shay, I'm so glad you started your own blow - how fun!! Thanks for letting me check it out - you are so cute!!

Wesley Family said...

That is so sweet!